Dyna FS ignition

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well my mommy said if I take out the garbage and eat all my green beans tonight I can get the quad rates so I will see... ::) :-[

My daddy said if I have perfect attendance at roush I can get the elka rear dual rate! ;D

I'm not sure of the differences, but it only works with the 1997-2001 models.

is there a non programmable one and a programmable one to, cause i want the programmable one but cant figure out if the one on ebay for $174.00 is the right one. can anyone help?

does anyone have any pics of the curve setings and maybe the tach? i just gotta get one with a tach but im not too sure where to put it..... maybe on the little bit of the fender i got left...prob the right side...it would look sick but idk how easy it would be to see.....well i guess id really only use it when im all out on a straight away so it prob wouldnt be that much of a big deal :-/

I don't think it's a specific tach, it just has a tach output so you can use a universal automotive tach... of course it needs to be able to stand up to whatever vibration, moisture, and dirt it gets put through so that really limits the options. Some aftermarket ignitions (like the dynojet PCIII that i have on my 700) have an optional LCD display that plugs in and displays rpm and other statistics depending on what other sensors are installed, but i don't think dyna has one, at least for the off-road models. Seems like the LCD display would be in a highly vulnerable position to be mounted anywhere easily visible without completely taking your eyes off the track anyways.

I doubt you'll use the tach if you just ride off road. My dirt bike has a tach and the only time i even take a glance at it is when i'm stopped or on the pavement. When on the dirt there's too much going through your mind to worry about how fast you or the engine is going.

And about the curve settings... i don't know what to tell you. Deathshadow posted up a couple screenshots of the programming software when he got his a couple years ago, but those are probably long gone by now.

thanks man... yeah i can hardly remember deaths pics .... i miss the old profectionist

a tach would really just be for looks....and for when i drag long straight aways

Anyone else have a Dyna FS ignition? I have one, but I've not used it yet. Anyone ever programmed it yet for different curves on a computer instead of the dip switches? There is also a set up for a rev limiter & engine stutter when clutch is pulled in at wide open throttle. U can also set shift points to shift at different rpm's at each gear for drags & a rpm activation to activate NOS or a timer for NOS.

Sound like its right up your ally. To bad I run a 95 harness and engine or I'd think about getting this. The first post had me sold.

I'm surprised more members on here don't have this mod? I would love to get it and run one on my quad.

Where are you guys finding a programmable version? They don't have one listed for a warrior or a raptor on dyna's site. I'd like to have the rpm activation for my juice.

Lol, I just realized this its been two years since anyone has posted in this thread. I sent them an email also asking about this maybe they can pull something off for us.

I picked up the one beastly had... Seems to pull a little harder in the top end.. Was riding down one of my usual trails and was able to pull the front end up with little effort in third..

Back