Go Back   YFM350.com Forums > General > Site News, Help & Feedback

Old 08-09-2012, 01:40 PM   #1
BornWithNoBrains

Default Admin Read!and friends

ADMINGo look on www.RedDotCity.com there website has a chat......u should try to get a chat like that on here so we can talk and ge too know each other better! (YAY or NAY? )

also..im getting a laminating machine... and a 3d graphics cutout....how it works is once i make my design by using cs5 it will start cutting it on high sealed waterproof vinyl and then i will run it through the laminating machine making it waterproof.. and blam i can make stickers......i will be making different types of stickers...YFm350.com,Monster, rockstar ect. but the best part is when i sell them they will come in a packet with 10 or more stickers of your choice....(Please Note: i will be not making stickers until i get my machine which should take about 3-4 weeks...but give me some ideas and ill make some templates now
02 WARRIOR=
-Everyone knows that i ride a warrior but i have more balla than most kids have...im stupid crazy! balls to the walls or nothin....i jumped off a high wall and almost died...got back on my quad and kept riding..beat that! people say ohh yea i got a 400ex...so ill still fly by u in the trails because idgaf if i hit a tree...u do..-Jeff hall

Login or Register to Remove Ads
BornWithNoBrains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:23 PM   #2
JonS

we had chat once. i think it messed with the programming or something. anyway, they said we'd get it back, but never did. :(

'90 Mustang GT NEW TOY
JonS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:22 PM   #3
BornWithNoBrains

:( boo....
02 WARRIOR=
-Everyone knows that i ride a warrior but i have more balla than most kids have...im stupid crazy! balls to the walls or nothin....i jumped off a high wall and almost died...got back on my quad and kept riding..beat that! people say ohh yea i got a 400ex...so ill still fly by u in the trails because idgaf if i hit a tree...u do..-Jeff hall
Old 08-10-2012, 02:34 PM   #4
Admin

Not really crazy about chatrooms, and they tend to take activity away from the forum itself because everyone will just use that usually.

Thanks, but I have a decal guy already that I use so we'll have some stickers soon.
Admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 05:16 PM   #5
BornWithNoBrains

okay...im just sayin im makin some for me but if u guys want one let me know i prob wont make any yfm350.com stickers because thats ur guys thing...and deadlast makes cool ones
im going to be making these stickers for my quad..... and okay i just though i would try to bring up the chat idea...but i see ur point
02 WARRIOR=
Old 08-10-2012, 05:40 PM   #6
88WarriorBoy

Hmmm lol stickers got me thinkin
K&N filter, DG Front bumper, Aluminum engine skid plate, Pro Taper Se handlebars, FMF Powercore 4, Durable +2 +4 axle, Alba Pro Nerfs,14/40 gearing, Tusk Hand Guards, Tusk HD Clutch, Pen Spring mod carb mod and Valve stem cap carb mod, Parking Brake Block off, 87 A-arms with replaceable ball Joints, 01 660 raptor rear shock, UM airbox
Jetting
157.5 Main jet; 45 pilot; Needle on 3rd clip
88WarriorBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 05:51 PM   #7
DeadLastRacing

Long at the chat is regulated is works out. We have a chat on some of my other forums. Works great for general BS talk.

Anything with substance still goes in a thread.
JE piston, .60 bore, .415 Megacycle cam, Cometic gaskets, HD Kibblewhite springs, P&P, +1 Intake, Perma cooler, IMS tank, +2 ASR A-arms and pro-x tie rods, Hansen Fab Honda style +3 swingger, G Force adj. axle, 38mm Carb, Fox Floats, 01 660 rear shock, UNI Filter, Cyrca Pro-bends, BKT AT-111HD, YZ250 shifter, PRM skids, DMC Duel exhaust, FMF PB Header, SS brake lines, ProArmor pegs and heel guards, PRM grab bar, Graydon bumper, alba stabilizer, DeadLastGraphix kit

DeadLastRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 10:45 PM   #8
BornWithNoBrains

i got free monster sticker i have 125 can tabs > https://gear.monsterenergy.com/produ...cker-pack.html ohh yea
02 WARRIOR=
Old 08-11-2012, 10:01 PM   #9
MidwayUSA

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornWithNoBrains View Post
okay...im just sayin im makin some for me but if u guys want one let me know i prob wont make any yfm350.com stickers because thats ur guys thing...and deadlast makes cool ones
im going to be making these stickers for my quad..... and okay i just though i would try to bring up the chat idea...but i see ur point
Probably better look into copyright matters before you make any of those logos to sell. Some companies get pissy about that sort of thing and have deep pockets and lawyers to go after people who violate their copyright. Nice to have some ambition on these things, but watch stepping on others toes in the process.

2002 Raptor 660 Wiseco 9.9:1 piston, K&N filter and Full FMF pipe, Laeger +2 arms
2003 Raptor 660 K&N filter, Pro Circuit slip on, ASR +3 arms, Durablue axle at +4
MidwayUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 11:05 PM   #10
BornWithNoBrains

i would like to make these stickers but this uis just the size of the sheet if i do make these stickers i will make it look different
02 WARRIOR=

Tags
stickers