New member from central Ohio

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2000yfm350x

Reaction score
Hey there guys and gals, new guy here from Russell's point Ohio, have a 2000 Yamaha warrior that I bought a few months ago, stock as hell, needs some love but I got a honest buy for what I paid, always been a Yamaha guy and l have dreamed of owning a warrior since I was a lil boy, now 26 with a family, the first time I ever laid eyes on a warrior was in a Alba racing add in a 4 wheeler magazine as a young boy and instantly was in love lol then as a lil older young boy my neighbor was having a party a a guy brought one over and I saw him ride it and that set the hooks in even deeper. Never bought one till now and I'm happy with it and have big plans to boot, I'm a Master technician at a local garage, come from the dealer and am gm certified, we work on your grandmothers crown Vic to hot rods, I have a deep engine building and racing history and also own a 84 z28, currently a project car, street/strip, carb LS1,13.5:1 compression on e85 and a t56. Have a couple more boring cars, 04 blazer, the baby hauler I call it lol 05 accord, the work car and my wife's 03 600+ whp Duramax. Plans for the warrior are a 410cc CWR kit, with his .415 cam. 12.1 comp, custom self built exhaust, bunch of other small goodies and hope to pair a stroker crank in there as well depending on what Greg's recommendations are, need to give him a ring, we have exchanged emails but haven't had time to make the call yet, shop is wayy to busy lol look forward to being here guys and gals and glad to finally own a warrior!!!

Back