Need some opinions

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A_Bombs

Reaction score
Haven't posted I awhile looking to get back into the warrior seen I found one needs a battery carb clean and front brakes bleed he'sasking 1000 but I was thinking offering like 900 I think that's fair what do you guys think? Thanks! It's a 1990 btw

If you was a closer to Ky I'd sell you you a 2000 for not much more then $1000. Needs a couple minor things, front breaks and chain guides and rollers and either clutch cable or clutch kit.

Hate to get rid of it but my 8yr old has out grown his 4 wheeler and he's really wanting another one. Would trade 50 in on an 80-90 but my 3yr old has a lot of fun on it!

If you was a closer to Ky I'd sell you you a 2000 for not much more then $1000. Needs a couple minor things, front breaks and chain guides and rollers and either clutch cable or clutch kit.

Hate to get rid of it but my 8yr old has out grown his 4 wheeler and he's really wanting another one. Would trade 50 in on an 80-90 but my 3yr old has a lot of fun on it!

dam youre about 12 yours away or so

I knew it was a long way but didn't know it was that far! It's a good looking bike! Got realtor puresports (22x12) on the back and an extra set of back tires too! It's blue with black trim ( no broken plastic).

Latest posts

Back