Ct school shooting

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A_Bombs

Reaction score
I must say how shocked i am almost 20 children killed for no reason helpless kid their lives taken right before the holidays. A fucked up world me live in i must say it hits come less than an hour away and still being in school.. isnt school suppose to be a safe haven? RIP to all those young ones they didnt deserve one bit of this. Prayers for newtown

Yah thats messed up...
I caught a few news flashes about it.
From what I gathered some 24 year old man just walked in there, and blew 22 kids away..
My prayers go out to all the families affected by this. Tradgic is the only word that describes it.

Fucked up world for sure. I'm losing hope for the human race. RIP to all those lost. Keepin the families in my thoughts

Yah thats messed up...
I caught a few news flashes about it.
From what I gathered some 24 year old man just walked in there, and blew 22 kids away..
My prayers go out to all the families affected by this. Tradgic is the only word that describes it.

i hope they shot him .... i would of

I think it said that the cops shot and killed him. Now, f only that happened to ALL murderers and rapists out there. Instead of giving them FREE health care, sometimes a job, and 3 squares a day, until the day they drop ****** dead. The government can go kiss my Irish ass in Macey's window! I ******* I this damn country anymore. I'll shut up before I get into that arguement about religion and God.

Such a horrible tragic. Pray for those families

the dude was 20 and his mom was the teacher in the class room. he shot his brother, his mom, and all those kids

yep sickening! 20 kids killed and 6 adults

What the hell is this world coming too?
and there was a security system just put in the school that made it so anyone wanting in had to get buzzed in but because his mother was a teacher they let him in wtf!!

I just don't have much to say on this.
I am just sick about it.
I have kids and can't even explain what the outcome would be if I caught a mfer like that!!!

Gun rights should be another topic. Just can't imagine the devastation that town must be in.

Gun control is not going to solve anything. If someone wants to kill someone(s), they WILL do it. The government just THINKS (something they don't do well to begin with) that it will work. It's just like making condoms part of the health care bullshit. You can give them out all ******* day long, but, unless people use them, it will not work. I'm upset over this CT nightmare, but, what I'm pissed about is the whole thought process of our government on "fighting terrorism" meanwhile there is more **** that goes on IN our country, then what goes on abroad against our country!

yea, hard to outlaw guns cuz the bad guys will always have em... hell i say arm every adult american citizen without a felony so that everybody will be armed for when these pyscho shooters decide its the day to leave the looney bin and hurt innocent people.

Or just get rid of the low lifes that WE the tax payers, pay for. Keeping these absolutely horrid people alive because bleeding hearts THINK they have rights. Well, once you take a life, or rape, you loose all your ******* rights in my eyes, and should be put out of everyone's misery.

Tragic, I couldn't imagine someone taking my wife or daughter away from me like that. I just couldn't find closure with it. How do you get justice? How do you find peace with that? Franky, a bullet in this guy was too easy a way out. If I was the father of one of those children I'd want to rip the guy apart with my bare hands, seriously, I'd beat the man to his deathwith my bare hands but t hat's not possible for these parents, I feel for them.

20 plus kids dead and we get politics. I am a NRA member, registered republican ect. I'm no bleeding heart liberal. But could we just sit back and realize how devastating this is. Forget taxes and guns for a little. We'll live to fight for our rights another day. 20 plus kids won't.

I know where you are coming from, but I wasn't really talking about our rights. More so bitching that if our lovely government would focus more on the terrorism right here in our own country, rather then spending billions and killing our soldiers (wether they signed up for it or not) in places we really should not be, then things of this nature could become less and less. Atleast, that is how I hope it to be. Now 20 children will forever be children... Honestly I can't bare to watch it. It just makes me want to throw up it's so violent.

20 plus kids dead and we get politics. I am a NRA member, registered republican ect. I'm no bleeding heart liberal. But could we just sit back and realize how devastating this is. Forget taxes and guns for a little. We'll live to fight for our rights another day. 20 plus kids won't.

i understand all this and my prayers go out to the families of this shooting and the other recent shootings. but gun rights/control and a big topic since the... asshole was reelected and **** like this is what they use to convert people over to pro gun control. so unfortunately when a tragic event like this takes place so does the topic of gun control and politics!. yall know where i stand on gun control

Back