Winter riding

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm dizzie just watching that. Must be nice to not give a **** about flipping a $10,000 quad time, after time, after time, after time... At the LEAST they were not Americans. That made me feel better.

the guy on the 450 seems like an idiot

my buddy just moved back from texas ( he is from there ) and says tesans cant drive worth **** 1 cm of snow and no one has a clue what to do ...lol

If you are from Jersey and further north, you know how to drive snow. Here in VA, we get 3-4in and they close the schools! I remember going to school with 2+ feet on the ground and still snowing! We Jersey-ians are crazy...

^^ yep yep same here they very rarely close anything down here in Wisconsin because of snow

^^ Wouldn't doubt it. Even now in Toronto if they get more then 6 inches of snow they shut the city down. That's bad.

When I lived outside of Vancouver, one year it snowed like a 8" within a few hours. The roads were a complete mess, It was about a 4 hour drive to get home after work, which should have taken 20 min tops. People from the cities seem to have no clue how to handle a vehicle when there's a little bit of the white stuff around.

Back