Looked like it hurt

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1statv

Reaction score
Today I was out trail and track riding. I met up with some cool guys one on a 800 outlander and the other on a 450 Honda dirt bike. We were on the intermidiate track the guy on the 450 was killing the jumps one jump to many and he over shot a long jump like 20-25ft long landed on flat ground broke both wrist and ankles was the scariest **** I've seen in a while. The flew him out on a chopper it almost ruined my day. As for me my first time out I rolled the war dog was kinda of fun in a way didn't get hurt though.

Yep ive seen a friend front flip off a jump and snap his femur and lets not mention when my cousin raced bikes pulled the holeshot and wrecked on ran right over his head and lets not forget him over shooting jumps course ive dont that a few times too

:tup: Hey, Bro!!!!1 im sorry but I have to laugh when said (it almost ruined my day),,,,I bet you dint care what was happening aroung you. you got ur fun!!!!jajaja good ......dude when i ride i forget about everything relax mode, I only think about what's the next curve!!!!! our Team get hurt all the Time that why I named it (the ass busters) in spanish......keep on riding :atv:

^^^^ I agree when riding I'm relaxed nothing on my mind but the track or trail.

Back