riding boots

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A_Bombs

Reaction score
ive had pair of riding boots for awhile and ive only wore once and didnt like them cause there too stiff... does anyone have some good tips to break them in?

You just have to wear them lol put them on and walk around the house for couple days and that shouyld soften the joints up. Thats whsat I did with mine

I soaked mine in water, and wore them wet the first time. That helps a bit.
But like 88 said, just wearing them around the house, and walking in them helps 2.
It depends on what brand they are, and what material they have the most of?
I have 2 pairs.. I have a pair of fox comp5 boots, those are the ones I soaked in water. They fit real nice!!
I also have a pair of Thor quadrants.
I used a little propane torch to heat up, and soften the plastic around the ankle. I did that while wearing them, and moving my foot up and down.. It made them a lot easier to shift in, cause the plastic was so stiff.

But like 88 said, just wearing them around the house, and walking in them helps 2.
I have 2 pairs.. I have a pair of fox comp5 boots, those are the ones I soaked in water. They fit real nice!!
I used a little propane torch to heat up, and soften the plastic around the ankle. I did that while wearing them, and moving my foot up and down.. It made them a lot easier to shift in, cause the plastic was so stiff.

lol--- i was gonna say soak them too!

Just gotta wear them. I always throw my boots on when I ride. Ive had my No Fear boots for 4 years now and there still doing me just fine.....Iu should actually retire them soon. But I'd say after a dozen or so trips, they break in well. Also wash them after you wheel in them, not only does it clean them but also soaks them/loosens them up.

i would wear them its just there so stiff i cant even shift with them

there thor ratchet boots

i would wear them its just there so stiff i cant even shift with them

wear them around house/ mowing lawn etc. when they hurt take them off, cant do that when your in da woods, ya know what i mean:iagree:

Back