Any carb experts please help!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check your plug and see what color it is. To me, that sounds like the parking brake rev limiter, not a carb issue. The parking brake issue can happen whenever, so it may just be coincidence that it happened during the header install. To bypass the parking brake sensor, follow the wire down from your clutch perch and unplug the one that has two prong connector from the harness. Then, for the clutch safety sensor, which is the other wire coming off the clutch perch, you disconnect to the two bullet connectors and and then plug the two on the harness side together. All of these connections are under the headlights.

OMG!! Warrior1996 ur my savior! I completely forgot about that. I put a new clutch perch in, and those 2 plugs that I thought did nothing were the problem. I started it, pushed in those 2 push plug things, an BAM!! Running like new!! Thanks u so much dude! Im fixing that dumb thing asap. Thanks again man!!

Here's a picture for clarification.

You need to unplug the white connector and just leave it. Then with those two bullet connectors, pull them apart, and then the two on the harness side, plug into eachother. Follow this diagram:

Good, your welcome. You can disregard that last post then. Anyway, now ride the quad for a while and check the the spark plug. You are still likely lean running stock jetting with a pipe and filter. Running lean is bad for the motor, so do make sure to increase the jet sizes. I'm glad you got it fixed.
:atv:

Thanks again man, and I'm gonna put my jets in when they get here. And thanks for the diagram helps a lot!

Latest posts

Back