Ct school shooting

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never wanted kids, and don't plan to have any. That's not to say that I wouldn't love, or take care of he/she/them, but I'm not looking to have kids that's for sure. Not much of a kids person to begin with. Even though it will be different having your own instead of listening to other people's brats.

You should all have kids!! I can't imagine not having my riding partner, he is 13 and is by far the greatest accomplishment I have. There is not another person in the world I would rather ride with! This was after a little road rash incident.

Last edited:
I've never wanted kids, and don't plan to have any. That's not to say that I wouldn't love, or take care of he/she/them, but I'm not looking to have kids that's for sure. Not much of a kids person to begin with. Even though it will be different having your own instead of listening to other people's brats.

i thought the same thing man! but noe i have them i would go to hell and back for them. Todd you are right about that for sure my greatest accomplishment to.

Nah, no thanks. Don't want to bring children into this world. Besides, I've been taking care of animals my whole life. I would really rather not have to take care of a kid. Animals don't require constant care and attention. To be honest, I'm more like my dad in that I see kids as a annoyance. Anyways, if I never have kids I'd be fine with that. And, if I have them, so be it, they'll have a good dad.

NO SCHOOL FOR ALL MY MINOR MICHIGAN FRIENDS! HELL YEA! (not really though; we got some school shooting threats and that is horrible! why the hell would someone even make a joke about that? thats just straight FUCKED UP! god when will my generation learn killing is bad? its like half my generation is stuck in a sub 3 year old state and they dont learn from other peoples mistakes! AGGGHGHGHGGGHHGH! this makes me RAGE! WTF PEOPLE?!?! LEARN! but anyways they are going to put in new security stuff! Horay! TSA searches in public schools for all! **** THE ******* WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rant, ect. ect.

Back