Winter riding

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Texas roads ice over easier then yals and we ain't set up for ice... it snowed 8" one year and wallmart shut down, everything was iced, stayed in the house and watched cars swap ends on the road! Great fun!

The back roads around here get very little sun light, and with all the digs and road crown that they have, it stays iced all day. I am picked up a moose plow mount new for cheap, and am modding a polaris plow to fit my bike. I already made a plate to bolt to my honda, but it's cumbersom. We have 2 quads with plows, so we stay busy.

Lol, make fun of us for "Eh" then say "Y'all" and assume we have snow... :p

It was t-shirt weather here today, like 12'c (so 54'f) and sunny out. Only snow is on the very top of the mountains.

lethbridge alberta today !!

533553_500366123321351_1565159865_n.jpg

Nothing shuts down in minnesota when it snows, we just fire up the sleds, or lock the trucks in 4wd and head to work. Then we laugh at all you southerners that cant drive in a 1/2" of snow and completely clear the shelves at the grocery store cuz the world is ending!!:loco:

Nothing shuts down in minnesota when it snows, we just fire up the sleds, or lock the trucks in 4wd and head to work. Then we laugh at all you southerners that cant drive in a 1/2" of snow and completely clear the shelves at the grocery store cuz the world is ending!!:loco:

Funny, you nailed it on the head! Snow doesn't bother me. Parents tought me how to drive, and so, with us being from jersey, I know how to drive in snow. I go nearly everywhere in 2wd. But, you do have to stock up on food and liquid. They close the stores around here in a storm, so getting the essetials and then some is a damn good idea. I'm up to 3 generators right now, btw. Lol. Got my snow plow modded up nicely for my honda.

so far in my 20 years of driving winter time is the only time I have never been in an accident or ditched it knock on wood lol

lethbridge alberta today !!

My GF and her Stepmom got stuck at Calgary airport last night coming out of Edmonton because of the crap weather.

It was sunny and clear here again today, but noticeably colder. Had to scrape the car windows yesterday for the first time this year.

You can keep the snow AND this time of year. It absolutely sucks!!!! I get off work and 5 and by 5:45 is f u c k i n g DARK!!!! Can't do a damn thing! Give me spring and summer any day

Latest posts

Back