my 99 build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rameys113

Reaction score
So i got my warrior from a guy that owed me some money, he said the motor would start and run but smoked, and didnt know any of the modifications done to the motor.The left side of the case was cracked and repaired with the infamous jb weld, so i found a set of matched case halfs on ebay for $50 bucks. I ripped the motor out the first chance I had and dropped it off with Watson Racing, we did a 366 piston, rings, stage 1 hot cam, and he found the first gear broken, so it was replaced too. ALL for about $700 bucks including oil and filter!!!! Then came the time to get the quad looking like something that i would want to ride, i ditched the 90s decals and all the previous owners stickers cleaned the mud stains off the plastics and shinned them up, they look brand new, there are still minor scratches but shine like no other. Then the frame was sent out for sandblasting to prep for a new paint job got it done at dependable sandblasting in indianapolis for $45. Got it home and started laying color. Now i am in the rebuild phase, the motor is in, the bars and controls are reassembled and ready to install. But i cant remember for the life of me how the wiring harness routes through the frame, ive got my rectifier and cdi mounted and the harness hugging the upper right frame rail but feel something is off. Pictures will be added very soon of progress thus far, but if anyone has pictures of the wiring harness routing they would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Back