• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Feedback

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

First put positive or negative and then the users name that you did buisness with. Afterwards put your comments about him/her.For Example

Negative-Velociraptor350-Not a good person to deal with came on to me with bad pick up lines :eek:

Positive-BaD04WarrioR- Bought a pair of my scoops great guy to deal with... smooth transaction paid in money order no complants at all... very nice.

Yes...yamahaquad350 made me some scoops. Everything went very smooth and I am pleased with them. ;D

Purchased some scoops from yamahaquad350 here - very nice & honest guy, very fast shipping, very good product, great seller to deal with. A+ :cool: Id recommend anyone to him to purchase scoops - excellent!

POSITIVE....I live in PA about 2 hours from DeathShadows.

We picked a place In NY to meet on a certain time, not sure of traffic, and actually it couldnt have work out better.

I have never had a deal like this one where you meet the seller/buyer work out before.

A++++++transaction. ;D

Great seller, cool guy.

Positive-DeathShadow- bought a pair of my scoops ..very understanding and very resonable...great guy .. would deff deal with again! :)

Positive-tistheman5-bought a pair of my scoops...very nice guy, pluse he lives in NC so hes that much more kick ass! ;D :cool: but seriously very easy to deal with no complaints at all... would deff do business with again! :cool:

*business ;)

Positive-Yamahaquad350-bought a headlight gap cover...very nice to deal with. Excellent Craftsmanship, great communications, Clear instructions for mounting. Thinking about scoops now. Smooth Transaction. Thanks

POSITIVE-Hotcams77c- Bought some nerf bars, and they got here fast, i recomend him.

Pelphrey purchased my OEM shock covers and everything went smooth and quick. The payment came with no trouble; id sell to him again any day. A+++

Pelphrey purchased my OEM shock covers and everything went smooth and quick. The payment came with no trouble; id sell to him again any day. A+++

Fast shipping. As desrcibed. Excellent service. Thanks Death

I just bought MX350WARRIOR's DG exhaust. Shipping was on the slow side, it took him a week to find a box for it and another week for it to get here but the pipe was shiny and clean and it sounds F'n bad ass on my quad so it's cool

Positive- BarloW96
Bought some works shocks from him. They arrived very quickly and were as good or better than described. Thanks a bunch.

POSITIVE - 2xtreme purchased my ITP C-Series wheels; Good people, fast payment (came down to pick them up), a pleasure to do business with.

positive(5 stars*****)-deathshadow- me and my dad(2xtreme) bought deaths itp c-series rear rims

great seller, best deal ever, great guy, fast mount, most hillarious 40 year old motor scooter(that was funny), had a great time

Back