my build progress

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys and the arms r +3 +1 asr 400ex I th7nkn it sits at 52-54 inches wide front and back.ni will take better pix of everything later on

update

So made a new hood scoop got to fiberglass it and made a set of side air scoops out of sheet metal. Quad is tore apart new timing chain, rings, match black diamond exhaust valve, new valve guides. Just waitin for the head to get everything installed. I will post a pic of air scoops on later.malso switched front shock to fox with triple ra4e spring setup done away with the works. And got some a arm gaurds.

Last edited:
Great build love the look of it and the power is going to be unreal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well got my head back guy didna port job on it and didn't charge me installed my guides and exhaust valve. Sounds phenominal. First time I tried startin it sheered the keyway right ot and lucky I had a spare but I did install 1mm bigger rings and recut the ring gap to my specs.

Hood scoop is done, new 17t front sprocket, fox front shocks, ambush 18 inch , 20 inch tech 4 tires, k&n filter

Attachments

• 20150603_205214.jpg
    20150603_205214.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Love this warrior man. The hood looks amazing. I might have to make a similar one in the future.

For u gearheads this is me and my dads projest 1964 chevelle malibu ss ragtop

Last edited:
Updated my rear shock went with a custom axis, its badass and so smooth, also changed bar mounts instead of havin adapter to true 1 1/8 clamps, and went with a hydraulic clutch setup

Last edited:
Back