Warrior to Raptor 350 project

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SOON - I will UPLOAD pictures of my ENGINE Upgraded::HOTRODS Complete Crankshaft(Already Installed!)... WISECO 11:1 Piston... Stage 1 Camshaft... Stage 1 Valve & Port - Polish Job... Rebuild Custom YOSHIMURA Pipe.

NEXT - I will be Installing to this build::Hi Performance CLUTCH kit with Heavy Duty Springs, Performance FOX Ignition Coil, Hi Performace Racing BRISK Spark, BLACKBOX or PROCOM Performance Racing CDI.

OIL RECOMMENDATION...

Can any of you guy give me your impressions here!

Did i go FULLY SYNTHETIC or with a 50% BLEND in this build?
What do you think??

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Conventional 4 - stroke oil for break in period then switch to full synthetic after motor is fully broke in

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Conventional 4 - stroke oil for break in period then switch to full synthetic after motor is fully broke in

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Alright, im working the 250cc engine right now as soon as i finish it i will finish Warrior's engine.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Somebody know if i could use this on my Build?
::Mikuni VM38-9 CARB CPT 38MM SPGT VM38-9
20150705_165528_zpsojbumxc6.jpg

I already know i can use the VM Series 38mm, but this one seems a little different or not?
Please need knowledge Here!!!

I'm planning installing a VM series 38mm with a BIG MOUTH intake setup, what do guys think about this combination???
Any thoughts!!!

Check your PM. (Last time I promise, you wont be mad) Those round slides are great carbs. Both my brothers have them on their quads.

Imperative looking for a Steering Stem Stabilizer...
Any recommendations or experiences here!

Here is the YOSHIMURA Slip On my cousin brought me here from a Suzuki 450 Motocross bike crash! I rebuild it, bought new Yoshi Logo for it and make it fit Warrior's. I have to say is a little LOUD, but worth the power output.

BTW I am looking for a used Power Bomb Header for this build, if someone know from a friend selling one, just let me know or PM.
Thanks

Today i receive the HI PERFORMANCE CDI & BRISK Racing Spark Plug!!!
Tomorrow i will install both.

Waiting for new COLD AIR INTAKE SYSTEM... I will install this one to my the 250cc, intake and Filter(Not installed in this picture).

Quad looks sick bro, Definitely ELITE material handsdown. Keep it up :tup:

Man i have to thanks double Bro, i have to admin that your QUAD was one of my inspiration to begin modding my Old Warrior 2 years back. That was a KIXK ASS WARRIOR!
Thanks again my friend.
:tup:

::JCDigital::

New Updates...
Yesterday i install the Hi Performance Clutch with Heavy Duty Springs and i have added an extra steel plate in the middle to slow down clutch wear.

Old Clutch Friction Plates...

New Friction Plates...

Today arrive the new COLD AIR INTAKE SYSTEM! I bought the hole system for a ridiculous price... My plan was to MOD the system (This is an Racing Cold Air INTAKE from an ACURA Car!!!) to fit my Warrior.
HERE THE RESULTS...

I have cut one of the stainless steel intake tubes by one of it's curves to make the filter fit OK behind the seat leaving 2half inches of room between both, i modified i a radiartor Hose to make Intake fits Carburetor and tomorrow i will make some fitting to Hold the hole Intake to prevent the carburetor boot to broke or tear.

I made some adjustments to Air/Fuel Screw, but tomorrow i will make some jetting adjustment if needed.

Last edited:
Back