• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2 sets of plastics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hondachoppa

Reaction score
I have a couple sets of plastics for sale. I have one set of gray plastics. They are in pretty good shape they do have some scratches and bend marks. The front have a burn from exhaust and the rear has a crack by the battery box but the seat covers it. The other set are red. The fronts don't have the bottom mud flaps because they were cracked so I drilled the rivets. They look race cut. The rear have no crack just scratches. Looking to get 150 for both sets.*Near the pittsburgh area. I don't know how to upload pictures. I can text if your interested. Thanks

how am i supposed to text you, you need to leave a number... text me if you still have the plastic 8142291544

i actually have a set of grey plastic for sale now if you are interested. first things first, are you close enough to lucinda, pa to come and get them? if so i will get you some pictures and we can go from there. text me 8142291544

edit: i see you are in mcdonald, my brother actually lives near oakdale, if you are interested maybe he can be the delivery guy on one of his visits home.... that is if the plastic can fit in the trunk of a civic haha

Last edited:
Back