New to the forums from PA

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PA00warrior

Reaction score
Hello all,
I'm from PA. Pretty stoked to join up on the forums and learn from everyones wealth of knowledge about the warrior. I just picked mine up in October from a local guy, ran great at first but started running into problems with the starting system so I already have lots of questions but I'll make sure look through the information before making threads about em. Have plans to make it one bad quad. Hopefully you all can help with troubleshooting and watch it become a solid wheeler. Cheers!

What part of pa I am in eastern pa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you near schuylkill county?

Thanks for the greetings all. I'm from eastern PA about a half hour north east of allentown. Lots of great places to ride especially with the recent snow storms, unfortunately the warrior is under investigation for what's going on with my starting system

Welcome aboard. In the pics I have posted, the one with the trailer hooked to the jeep, we just got back in town from going to Pa. to purchase that airplane. I went to Pa. three times buying airplanes.

Again welcome aboard.

Tony

Yep I know where kutztown is and I work in Berks county

Sounds good just rebuilt the warrior lots of places to ride up my way sounds good give me a heads up

I know where Kuztown is at and berks, so far Ive just been riding the network of trails right near my area and the occasional street mayhem during the snow storms. In the summer i plan to expand my map and branch out to different trails. I gotta look into getting alittle trailor and a hitch to pull the quad around behind my forester.

nice i have about forty acres at my house of woods that i ride at and my friend who lives down the street as a small mx track that i ride on

Latest posts

Back