Post your other toys!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My dad bought his brand new in 98 it is the high output version. My dad isn't a 2stroke fan anymore cuz he dosnt want to mix gas lol. His is a all stock and he says it has plenty of power for a 50 year old lol

6453defccf1cebaf6091999c07831361.jpg

I loved it to but im 6'5 and wasn't comfortable for me. Plus I had gotten it for a good price and made some money on it. But there awesome machines.

But over all I have had it for about 5 years and its my second one first is a 125 and this is a 350

Well here is my other toy! Ordered a white and blue seat cover with the yamaha logo on it but I haven't received it yet, I'm hoping it will look much better.

s10-4_zpsl52yclwo.jpg
s10-3_zpsrusecao5.jpg
s10-2_zpsqsalpk4i.jpg
S10_zpsnrq0gy9w.jpg

I won a few car shows with this truck. One being the Nationals held in Peoria IL. I built this truck in three months. Parts of the body was painted by rattle cans. The interior was all done with dupli-color paint. I made all brackets for the alt, power steering and such. She has a electric water pump and triple pass radiator for cooling. You could idle this truck for hours and she would never over heat, even in 100 degree weather.

Latest posts

Back