What dose every one do for a living?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Disabled with Marfans and Osteoporosis. Before I became disabled I was a turf equipment technician. I work for Pebble Beach Golf course. One of my bosses was Clint Eastwood.

4th year general technician big o tires I specialize in suspension and steering though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11yr army vet, now a pc tech. Spend 80% of my days riding my sportbike or quad. Its a rough life...:haha:

I am a factory trained Certified service technician for:
Yamaha
Stihl
Clubcar
Ransome
Jacobsen
John Deere
Toro
Briggs & stratton

And a few others I have forgot about. I would need to look up all my certificates to see the ones I missed. I have not worked in 15 years. A lot has changed in that time.

hvac technician for Wendy's. have to repair all the refrigeration and cooking equipment. it's an good job but doesn't compare to that heavy equipment stuff. that is some cool ****!

11yr army vet, now a pc tech. Spend 80% of my days riding my sportbike or quad. Its a rough life...:haha:

I watched your YouTube videos while at work today...I was entertained....too much water for me though; and cool dogs too. Where are you from?

I watched your YouTube videos while at work today...I was entertained....too much water for me though; and cool dogs too. Where are you from?

ya after build the water is coming to a hault,going to be a street quad/tt race build, i live in Tennessee,,not were im from though lol,thats my secret..And thanks for watching the vids

Last edited:
I was an electrician on F4-J Phantoms in the Marine Corp. VMFA 212. I did various things after I got out, one was run a backhoe but I never saw one with a Canadian boom. Eventually I became a rural mail carrier and did that for 27 years. Retired with 31 years of govt service. Now I do what I want.

F4Phantom15R5A4FVDGX1024x768.jpg

I currently own and operate the only brothel in Macoupin county. Times are hard so I am running it by hand until I can hire more help. But let me tell ya when business is good it is quite the handful.

Mechanical Engineer for General Electric gas turbine for energy production presently.

Was Pratt and Whitney military jet engine designer in Jupiter Florida for F15, F16, F22 Raptor and JSF Strike Fighter now called F35. Designer of lift fan for short take-off vertical landing (STOVL) on the version for the US Marines.

Charlie

I'm 15 I was a dishwasher at my father's restaurant but yesterday I did good at an interview and got a job at a grocery store as a bag clerk so I pack bags stock shelves and clean

I did 4 years master mechanic on small engines, got bord of it then went into parts production and the grocery industry. Currently working both jobs as a grocery manager and making parts for our beloved quads. I'm hoping the quads side will start taking off now that I've got my Cnc sorted out.

BigOkie. being a Power liner on F/A-18 we are lucky and dont have to much maintenance to do. (F/A-18 engines and other parts don't break a lot) but we are always waiting for Avi (electritions)to be done before we can go home. Im on night crew so we cant leave until every shop is done and atafed.

Back