1996 Warrior Project

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that's the best way to do it Trent
Looking good

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

What up Trent! Machine is looking great buddy! Nice job man. How you been?

Thanks Jimmy. I've been doing pretty good, school is keeping me busy but hopefully I can get some time to work on the quad in a few weeks when final exams finish. Sounds like in your other post that you've been doing just fine, glad to hear.

Yea I'm OK. Just sooo busy. My Dj career kinda took off. I've been doing 4 gigs a week in and around NYC & Jersey. I'm very glad to see you still killing it brother.

Sounds like you got yourself a good career going for you. I'm off for a week now, so going to work on the clutch cover tomorrow. Then monday, I start my engineering internship for the summer, so that'll keep me busy haha.

Clutch cover is finished for the most part. Just need to get another fitting, and some oil line. Here's some pics, hopefully I can get it installed within the next few weeks.

Repaired oil nozzle and another pic of the welded oil galley:

On the Bridgeport:

Welded and machined oil cooler ports:

Last edited:
That's taking it to a whole new level very nice Trent

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm thinking about doing my oil cooler mod like yours but not drilling through the oil nozzle but cutting the oil galley and then just weld it back closed between my two holes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nevermind i rethought that i will just do it how you did it lol my best friends dad has a welding and metal fabrication shop so i will take it there and do it in the good drill presses they have

I'm thinking about doing my oil cooler mod like yours but not drilling through the oil nozzle but cutting the oil galley and then just weld it back closed between my two holes

That's exactly how mine is done lol. You have to drill through the nozzle to locate the lower hole.

Just don't enlarge the oil nozzle hole at all. I used a slightly smaller drill bit and made sure not to touch any of the original hole. Didn't see your second post when I commented.

Latest posts

Back