2nd Gen club.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks ! It moves the flywheel 4 degrees ahead on the crankshaft which intern moves the magnets (since there on the flywheel) ahead which makes the engine spark sooner and gives it more bottom end power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sounds cool. How much does it cost/ how easy is it to install?

It's like $22 it replaces the flywheel woodruff key in the crank
It's called the Vito's timing advance key

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Alright, thanks dude. I'll try to get one.

Hey buddy, are you interested in a pair of RAPTOR 660 Front Shocks?
I will sell those to you in a low price.
If you still have your Warrior stock front shock you will never regret beginning upgrading your suspension with this MOD!

PM If interested :tup:

::JCDigital::

If you still have your Warrior stock front shock you will never regret beginning upgrading your suspension with this MOD!

Just an fyi, those 660 front shocks wont fit stock a arms.

Just an fyi, those 660 front shocks wont fit stock a arms.

You were running the 660 Shocks with Stock arms and widening kit right?
Maybe you can sell him that KIT...

20534384920_afd82c5018_c.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, with the DJ widening kit it works and with fullflight +2 a arms it works, but it wont work with just stock a arms...

Nope, sorry. I'm a little short on cash right now

Hey Guys,
I'm looking to buy a Warrior. Of course it's gotta be a second gen. What kinds of things should I look out for?
Muggzy

Balljoints. They are part of the arm, and are a high-wear item. Replacing the whole a-arm is the only way to replace them. Best to install aftermarket arms then to spend the money on new OEM, or piss money away with used.

Look and see if it has had a chain let go and break the case. Super common and a pain to fix right. Check to see if it was rolled/abused. Look at the condition of the plastics, seat, handle bars, levers, etc for cracks and bends. There are a few known weak spots on warrior frames that can bend, so look at those. (right behind the lower-rear a arms mount is a big one). Some other easy stuff is wheel/axle/swingarm/linkage bearings and balljoints. There isn't really anything that's super important to check, as these quads are pretty tough.

Look and see if it has had a chain let go and break the case. Super common and a pain to fix right. Check to see if it was rolled/abused. Look at the condition of the plastics, seat, handle bars, levers, etc for cracks and bends. There are a few known weak spots on warrior frames that can bend, so look at those. (right behind the lower-rear a arms mount is a big one). Some other easy stuff is wheel/axle/swingarm/linkage bearings and balljoints. There isn't really anything that's super important to check, as these quads are pretty tough.

The weak spot behind the a-arms mount is exactly the kind of thing I'm asking about.

One of the main reasons I'm looking for a Warrior is it's rep for rereliability. I'm also pretty happy with Yamaha's engineering on the bikes I've had. Parts are inexpensive and easy to get... But I guess I'm preaching to the choir huh? :)

Thanks! I appreciate your help.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back