Winter tires

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mdsiman

Reaction score
Hey everyone I haven't been on in a little while. I got a new job and have been real busy.
Well we just got our first snowfall here in nnj and I'm wondering if anyones ever run the maxxis 4 snow tires . I'm thinking about getting them on the rear of my 400ex and have been reading good reviews.

I run kenda bearclaw k299 22" tires on my warrior and they are awesome in the snow! They are great in the mud too and are good for traila

I'm strictly just going to use them in the snow that's why I'm planning on getting the maxxis 4snow. I can swap my razr2 on when theres no snow on the ground since I have 2 sets of wheels.

I have no experience with those but they don't look like they would do well in my opinion (just my .02)

I think I want to give 4 Snow a try. "Diameter expands up to 40% during acceleration for added traction and ground clearance Reversible treads for optimum traction on snow and ice Soft compound stays flexible in cold"

Sounds good

I have the 4 snows and they are awsome! best tire for the snow ever!
2014101495182753_zps187c43b2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back