New on here.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrazyDan

Reaction score
Hey whats up I'm CrazyDan. 8 years ago, I had year 2000 warrior 350 that came with full skid plates, DG front bumper and white brother exhaust. After I rode it hard enough that I bend my stock rear axle,I got lonestar +2 rear axle on Rad carrier, aluminum air box, edelbrock carb, K&N air filter and lowering a-arm bracket to make it a little wider. I had it for 3 good years without engine problems. I had to get it sold because of financial issues.

my old 00' 350.

I rode a lot of other quads after I had 00' warrior 350 such as 400ex, lt400, raptor 660 and yfz450. I have to admit that I do miss my old warrior 350 because it was awesome quad to me in the trails.

So Yesterday, I was offered a bone stock 04' warrior 350 for my 240sx rolling shell. my shell was rusty and the warrior 350 is in perfect running condition. I accepted the deal knowing that 04' was the last year warrior 350 was produced before raptor 350 came out in 05'. I am going to keep this 04' for lifetime even though I plan to get a bigger quad pretty soon.

This is my 04'. I am going to remove all of the little stickers that the last owner putted it on. See ya around.

Welcome! Nice pics; great looking quad ya got. I can tell your gonna mod the **** out of it. Lots of fun :iagree:

Thanks for the welcome guys!:atv:

Welcome! Nice pics; great looking quad ya got. I can tell your gonna mod the **** out of it. Lots of fun :iagree:

Oh yes, I will mod the **** out of the chassis first before I do engine work.:tup:

Tomorrow, I am shopping for left caliper off yfz450, rear rotor and +2 a-arms. I only can afford to buy few things every 2 weeks. I am going to keep the warrior all stock just for the winter season until I have everything all ready to be installed over the weekend. :slayer:

You should check out some build threads to get some ideas; and then start your own. Im always doing something to mine; lil bit at a time. Totally Addicted

Back