DRW: Building a 4Valve 374cc Warrior Motor

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess I'll have to ride my warrior out there to meet you guys. Cheaper on gas. lol. How I want so badly to carve sand again...

Hah! We will haveto set up a trip!

Tx yea im having cv4 go through the trans and hard parts to de burr and smooth, and harden them to reduce friction and engine temps.

Micro polishing does wonders for Trans temps and smoothness

Sweet , when I put the new crank in my raptor I am having it bushed and micro polished as well. I am sure it would do wonders on the warrior may be something I look into if I build the warrior up

does all the bolts line up even where the timing chain is. just wondering i mmight do this mod with the 388 kit

What troubles are you having, are you having trouble with the timing gears? I was seriously considering doing this build after I saw this thread.

Its a complex pain in the ass. I have other builds in front of this one. I have a kfx450r motor to build. And a tecate250 blaster hybrid both to finish before thanksgiving.

Its not looking good for it. Still gonna look at a few more things before I give up on the xt head.

Have you done anything with this build since last time you updated? Could you use a xt350 cylinder?

I have not messed with this. Getting the Cnc table going with a full time job and fiancé takes all your time lol

The suspense is killing me. I cant wait to see it. What does it need machined?

Back