• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts for sale or trade

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only the older style right now. Newer needs to be drilled for lights and new emblem. Mine is the quad that he uses to promote them.

aa8cd881b06d7236d920f0c773ba66a2.jpg

32703ca7f7a62ea29a0fe50f4171b3ff.jpg

Jeff, about the hoods I got the guys number and paypal if you need it. He is pretty backed up, I just convinced him to start selling on Ebay so he has been putting a few on there but I can get you one for way under his listed price. I got mine for free but it was to get his name out there. on Raptorforum and on facebook. His work is great but however slow.

Quadtech beak SOLD

YFZ Extended axle SOLD

Down to only 2 carbon fiber YFZ hoods

10 plus sets of YFZ frame guards

3 TRX450r hoods

Still have tons of aftermarket YFZ parts for sale that is not listed.

Jeff, about the hoods I got the guys number and paypal if you need it. He is pretty backed up, I just convinced him to start selling on Ebay so he has been putting a few on there but I can get you one for way under his listed price. I got mine for free but it was to get his name out there. on Raptorforum and on facebook. His work is great but however slow.
Yeah I just seen them the other day and just ordered his new style. Its going to look sweet

Tusk Off-road Heated Grips for ATV's complete plug n play kit for 7/8" bars only used 1 winter like new -$40 shipped

Warrior 350 headlight cage very nice came off a 02 comes with the 2 headlight mount bolts
$30 shipped

Shipping to Lower 48 only
PayPal ready highly respected seller
Located in west central Wisconsin
168a0d8395ec7f8da72adb03600ca607.jpg

54a50c5df5ca7862d02c4f4fafef82da.jpg

5a1010491c58832872175f3751d8c9a0.jpg

Do the grips work well or are they a minimal improvement ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry Tim I cant figure out the Tapatalk now with the new update I hate it lol
I went on the pc and deleted my posting from here and re posted it in the correct spot

Hygear Triple Rate XC conversions, Valved for 180/195 pound rider. Harsh conditions high flow gold valves. Twisted springs. Asking $225 Great deal on these, I recommend getting them serviced for best performance for your quad and riding style.

Elka stage 4 Elites, Fully adjustable
Compression High and Low Speed adjustable, Rebound, Preload
Long travel
converted by GT Thunder. They were re-valved and re-sprung and are now dual rate instead of quad rate. All shops are doing this with these now. Everyone knows Elka's don't come setup very well but GT Thunder made these awesome.
MSRP retail Price $1550 Elka Elites
MSRP GT Thunder Install and Kit $395 with Powdercoat

ASKING $ 650 Shipped . You will not beat this deal anywhere. These are absolute mint, no leaks, no squish.

Fasst Flexx 12* MX bends with Cycra Probends. Your choice of bar pad color, Also have some New Spider A3 grips, Asking $250

Lloyd I Literally Sold it 3 days ago, I got a Black Hinson and a pretty rough Rekluse cover I may part with. The Hinson will clear if you have a rekluse or plan on getting one, I had the blue one on mine and it never rubbed. I will let ya know first if I decide to sell the black one.

Back