new terrapro owner in OH

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terrapro

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm new to the site and new to ATVs. Been a motorcycle gal mostly. I picked up a really clean Terrapro today from the original owner. The quad runs great but when it warms up it acts like its not getting enough fuel when it idles for about 30 seconds. sometimes it stalls then starts right up, sometimes it just revs way down. Hit the throttle a bit and its fine.

Tomorrow I'm going to see if there are any adjustments on the carb, if that doesn't do the trick I'll throw some carb and fuel cleaner down it. Last idea I have at this point is to clean the carb.

anything else I should be looking at? any common issues with these motors? Thanks for your help all!

Jessica

[QUOTE=terrapro;285791 Last idea I have at this point is to clean the carb.

WELCOME :tup: id clean the carb - regardless & air filter, if u havent checked it all ready- IMO

Welcome to the forums..
I was thinking to myself, that I haven't seen a Terrapro in years. I thought they were extinct. lol
I remember the grounds keeper used one to mow the field, back when I was in high school. (Which was quite a while ago)

Those are some cool bikes. I can buy one for 500 bucks, but it's useless without the bush hog for me. Clean the carb, inpect/clean/ or replace the air filter, install a new spark plug and go from there.

Welcome to the site.

Its an old quad so carb clean and fresh gas would probably do a world of good for it.

They are super hard to find! I looked cause if I could have found the bush hog I would have bought the one around the corner from me.

Hi all,
I'm new to the site and new to ATVs. Been a motorcycle gal mostly. I picked up a really clean Terrapro today from the original owner. The quad runs great but when it warms up it acts like its not getting enough fuel when it idles for about 30 seconds. sometimes it stalls then starts right up, sometimes it just revs way down. Hit the throttle a bit and its fine.

Tomorrow I'm going to see if there are any adjustments on the carb, if that doesn't do the trick I'll throw some carb and fuel cleaner down it. Last idea I have at this point is to clean the carb.

anything else I should be looking at? any common issues with these motors? Thanks for your help all!

Jessica
I have been rebuilding my fm48 finish mower, I use mine mostly for mowing my Lawn. They seem to be very dependable. It has a low range and a High range and you can have both rear wheels driving or just one if you don't want to tear up your grass. They are quite rare but super cool. I also ride a yamaha TW my favorite motorcycle I drove my thumper home from Philadelphia to Erie, Pa. It was like the first ride of the Pony Expresss, lol.........I also have a couple harleys, and a honda ct70... enjoy

Back