okay so we...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BornWithNoBrains

Reaction score
okay so we finally fixed the bent valve and put the engine in, we re wired the entire wiring harness, hooked up new headlights and taillight....so we start it up and it sounds good, but i wanted to ride it well we hopped on our quads and took off on a 8 mile trip.... i get down the road and hot oil was on my pants and boots so we pulled over...(the cam) that little O-ring seal....<--Pain....so we had extra oil so we kept going.....then the engine started to shake....(upper motor mounts and lower came loose.....so i kept goin but went easy on her.....then the sprocket nut came off and my chain popped off...so we put back on the chain and kept goin then the chain snapped breaking my case saver and taking a chunk out of my engine...the back tires locked up sending me flying off the road and into a ditch...i broke my collar bone and fractured my shoulder....and my bike went flying over a fence and rolled 8 times...and its destroyed...well looks destroyed ...in about 2 weeks ill be back and riding....my collar bone i got surgery on earlier...and im in pain but ill live lol! ill get pic soon!

okay so we finally fixed the bent valve and put the engine in, we re wired the entire wiring harness, hooked up new headlights and taillight....so we start it up and it sounds good, but i wanted to ride it well we hopped on our quads and took off on a 8 mile trip.... i get down the road and hot oil was on my pants and boots so we pulled over...(the cam) that little O-ring seal....<--Pain....so we had extra oil so we kept going.....then the engine started to shake....(upper motor mounts and lower came loose.....so i kept goin but went easy on her.....then the sprocket nut came off and my chain popped off...so we put back on the chain and kept goin then the chain snapped breaking my case saver and taking a chunk out of my engine...the back tires locked up sending me flying off the road and into a ditch...i broke my collar bone and fractured my shoulder....and my bike went flying over a fence and rolled 8 times...and its destroyed...well looks destroyed ...in about 2 weeks ill be back and riding....my collar bone i got surgery on earlier...and im in pain but ill live lol! ill get pic soon!

leave that to the pros..

so we start it up and it sounds good, but i wanted to ride it well we hopped on our quads and took off on a 8 mile trip....

Hummm......no patience and fresh off a halfassed rebuild/fix.....lets take it on a 8 mile trip. "shake downs are for retards" ...... :loco:

Least I can say you picked the right avatar name. :eek:wned:

That all being said, just glad you didn't get seriosuly hurt.

after your motor mounts come loose why would you keep going?? you just made a huge mess over an easy fix man!

because we was on our way back lol i tried making it as far back home but 8 miles road riding and trails isnt easy with a broken bike....i didnt keep going it was me and my cousin and my friend my cousin rebuilt the warrior...but we didnt check before we rode...sowhen stuff started breaking we headed back 8 miles from home.....sucks tho....

when i say...."i get down the road and hot oil was on my pants and boots so we pulled over..." we actually got almoast 8miles...prob about 6-&-1/2miles down the road...then the problems happened....then tried to get home....after i wrecked we took off our back packs and made a homemade strap to pull me will...it was terrible.....

Wow is he serious? How can u still keep going after your oil is everywhere that's when you shut it off and tow or your ****. Is gonna seize smh patience is a virtue cheap fix now a couple thousand fix sheesh

Back