YFM350 Chat :)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1998yamahawarrior

Reaction score
Theres a couple forums im on that have a thread just for chatting and if theres a bunch of people you can go for hours. figured id give a thread that could go for a while. so lets rock this ill get a little start here

some of you newer guys should come up with some pics and fill out the mod sheet for QOTM or get some action pics for POTM. we're trying to bring that back to a vote every month.

on a side note im gonna be tearing my warrior down for paint this winter and im looking for some suggestions on what color to paint the frame. The a-arms and swinger im gonna do black truck bed liner.

well I filled my buck tag yesterday got a spike, Saturday starts Elk season, man I'm going to be sore.

im gonna be tearing my warrior down for paint this winter and im looking for some suggestions on what color to paint the frame. The a-arms and swinger im gonna do black truck bed liner.
I would go yellow for the frame it will make the rest of the yellow pop more

well I filled my buck tag yesterday got a spike, Saturday starts Elk season, man I'm going to be sore.

man my deer season doesnt get going for our early season til the end of the month and regular season at the end of Nov. must be nice!!:argh:

on the yellow ive been thinking that but im not sure yet, i know i dont want to over due the yellow. ive also been thinking red, but this is the reason i asking for ideas im so indecisive about it. i figured id hit yall up for some ideas. the only thing i know for sure is i dont want to add another color to my scheme. im also thinkin about doing a light coat of high heat paint to the motor since its so discolored, to make it look better. im trying to go above and beyond, because im trying to make it to Elite. Without going to crazy.

LOL !!!! if i keep it up with modding my toys i may need to go the short and sweet route like you did. i need to change mine up more than i just did its getting boring.

yeah my dad lives in Wis. and I used to. He lives in Neenah, we were just taking last night about the early season over there. And how the earn a buck isn't around anymore

woooooow yellow kinda hard to see in the sig

:haha: figured id try the colors of the warrior. im still playin around with it. it'd probably be worse if i did the the truck its color, its white. of coarse after about a week or 2 after i wash it its light gray because of the soot!! gotta love Diesels.

no, the black smokes cool once in a while but its dumb asses like that, that cause the epa to get more strict on the diesels. besides i havent chipped mine yet and it atleast takes that to blow that kinda smoke. i do love listening to the turbo spool up though, thats actually why i straight piped it and am going to be doing a better flowing intake.

Back