Teamexileracing

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadLastRacing

Reaction score
exile7.jpg

exile5.jpg

exile3.jpg

exile2.jpg

exile1.jpg

PC300099.jpg

PC300100.jpg

PC300101.jpg

warrior-1.jpg

Firstride3.jpg

Chassis | Suspension | Controls

Frame: Stock
A Arms: ASR +2
Swingarm: Stock
Steering Stem: Stock
Stbilizer: PEP
Axle: LSR +4
Carrier: Stock
Locknut: Stock
Hubs F|R: Stock
Bars: Renthal
Throttle/Clutch Lever: Stock/Magura Hydrolic Clutch
Grips: Progrip 606
Nerfs: PRM
Pegs: PRM
Bumper: PRM Summit
Grab Bar: PRM 6-pack Rack
Front Shocks: Fox floats
Rear Shock: Banshee adjustable
Brake Pads: EBC
Brake Lines: Steel Braided
Rotors F|R: Stock
Rims F|R: ITP T-9 fronts/ITP T-9 pro-lock Beadlock rears
Tires F|R: Razor 2

Body

Plastic: Maier Fronts(red), Race Cut Fronts(stock/black), Stock Rears(black), and Stock Hood(red)
Graphics|Seat Cover: Dead Last Graphix
Number Backgrounds: Dead Last Graphix, UM rear number plate, Custom hood number plate
Handguards: Cycra Pro Bend
Bar Pad: Renthal
Fuel Tank: IMS Oversized
Skids plates: Armadillo Off-Road
Lighting: Custom 55 Watt Halogen Lights

Engine|Drive System

Cylinder Head: Stock
Piston: Weisco High Compression
Cam|Valves Springs: Web Cams Race Cam/Kibblewhite Titanium Springs
Bore & Stroke: Bored .02 Over/Stock stroke
Displacement: ?
Carburetor: Edlebrock Silver Bullet
Spark plug: KGB
Shifter: YZ250
Air Filter|Box: UNI Filter/Custom Box(to fit banshee shock) with Outerwear Air Box lid.
Header|Silencer: Stock/HMF Sport Series
Clutch|Plates|Springs: EBC Dirt Devil
Gearing F|R: Cant Remember
Chain: RK Red O-ring
CDI|Killswitch: Stock/Economy Racing Kill Switch
Cooling: Big Bear Oil Cooler Kit
Other: Exile Air Scoops

missouritrailrider said:
do you have no pics of it when it was fully complete?

HAH, don't think so. The 1st picture is the closest he has. For some reason the FOX floats weren't on it but other then the front shocks that was the complete bike.

Parted it out and he bought a 450R. That tank and frame are on my quad now. Funny thing, years after he bough the frame, I contacted the guy who sold it to him and they had found the title for it, so I now have that frame w/ title.

Thanks for finally putting me on here! I was severly pissed i never got elite and it made me more mad that i never got on gone but not forgotten.....anyways, thanks a lot!

As for the bike most of these pictures were taken before it was finished and right before i parted it out. I sold a lot of the parts to my deadlast and some to warrior93....now most are on deadlasts bike.

I loved this thing but i always wanted a 450r so when i got the chance i took it.

Good luck with everyones rides! and thanks again!

P.S. I highly recomend the nerf bars i had! I havent seen them on anyones elses and they are the greatest investment i ever put ont it the bike along with some a-arms!

I have been searching for nerfs for months. I wanted to buy Pro-Aluminum nerfs with heel guards but they are sold out everywhere I looked. This forced me to buy DG nerf bars from Denniskirk last week. I was going to take them to a fabricator to have full heel guards installed (I dont like the z400 heel guard idea). How come nobody has these nerfs!!!!! WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!! I am sending my nerfs back tomorrow and buying these PRM's...for the extra $100 it is well worth it. When I get them I will post pics to help promote them.....hopefully PRM still has them in-stock.
Your warrior is definitely ELITE! Thanks for the info......

Yeah, I wanted these nerfs for a ling time, best ones made for a warrior if yah ask me. Super strong and really well built. They mount up perfect too. Just that they are expensive, $250, yeash. I opted for a peg and heel-guard combo.

mattynice said:
I have been searching for nerfs for months. I wanted to buy Pro-Aluminum nerfs with heel guards but they are sold out everywhere I looked. This forced me to buy DG nerf bars from Denniskirk last week. I was going to take them to a fabricator to have full heel guards installed (I dont like the z400 heel guard idea). How come nobody has these nerfs!!!!! WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!! I am sending my nerfs back tomorrow and buying these PRM's...for the extra $100 it is well worth it. When I get them I will post pics to help promote them.....hopefully PRM still has them in-stock.
Your warrior is definitely ELITE! Thanks for the info......
check out the albas

Back