Dyna FS ignition

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boxhead

Reaction score
Well finally got some pitures on my pc, here's the dyna:
Picture%20025.jpg

This is by far one of the most surprising mods I've bought to date, really wakes up the warriors acceleration. You definately want to use the 1st or 3rd curve on this thing, gives one hell of a bang! Both are top end modifying, but curve 1 is all around for low and top ends, but less extreme. Curve 3 will almost make you **** your joors, pulls like hell in the top end! If you don't have stiffer valve springs than you better take an easy in the top end, it'll float the valves in a heartbeat if you don't!

They are awesome and easy to set - just 4 DIP switches. You can also buy the programming kit for it and plug it up to your computer but that isnt needed.

CDIs usually should NOT be used unless you have motor work done (springs etc..).

Just can't float the valves, just have to watch your revs. The thing offers a hookup for a tach also.

I got a mini one off some auto parts store online, goes to 12,000 rpms so it will measure the increased rev limit. It's only about 3in accross or less and very shallow. Should only cost about 80 for a good one with a good rev limit. Still have to wire it up to the box though, didn't go get some better wire yet. Just try a search on the browser, I'm sure plenty of options will become available.

I shouldn’t say "shouldn’t" be used with out motor mods but you really should do the mods first then the CDI. With out the mods you float your valves and you can’t even use it to its full potential; invest the money this CDI costs into a cam and springs first.

The only thing about it is you just can't have the extra 1000 to 1500 revs the dyna offers. :mad:

I shouldn’t say "shouldn’t" be used with out motor mods but you really should do the mods first then the CDI. With out the mods you float your valves and you can’t even use it to its full potential; invest the money this CDI costs into a cam and springs first.

What if i have a hotcam, do i need springs?

Yes you would need them even more then, i could probebly float the valves on mine but i never push it that far, the hotcam should in my opinion have heavier springs, i am doing a valve job soon, and i am putting in heavier springs, it will also make the topend quiet. :)

Yes you would need them even more then, i could probebly float the valves on mine but i never push it that far, the hotcam should in my opinion have heavier springs, i am doing a valve job soon, and i am putting in heavier springs, it will also make the topend quiet. :)

Please when you're done place an input so we can know hot the hotcam worked with the stiffer valve springs ;D

I'm about to put a pic of my cock on here for you to suck in a second, j/k!!! ;D Did you find a higher tachometer yet? Hopefully someone still has one around!

I bet you would like that you sick whore; I will put a picture of my genitalia on here and suffocate you with my ballsack :mad:! ;) No I have not found a tach with a higher rev range :'(.

Good one! I bet you did the 'mommy' sponsor didn't you!!!! Also a good one!!! ;D

What about quad rate elkas, or are they next? I got the ohlins so no one would ever suspect my mommy bought them! ;D

Back