• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Elite first gen for sale

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that a Duramax truck? Got one myself, it looks like an 01-02, only two years GMC had that style front end on the 3/4 tons and 1 ton trucks, found that out when trying to find the plastic piece above the bumper like what you have. I have those style mirrors sitting in a shed doing nothing if you want them again. Sorry to see that, and glad your alright

Is that a Duramax truck? Got one myself, it looks like an 01-02, only two years GMC had that style front end on the 3/4 tons and 1 ton trucks, found that out when trying to find the plastic piece above the bumper like what you have. I have those style mirrors sitting in a shed doing nothing if you want them again. Sorry to see that, and glad your alright

Nope his is an 8.1l big block

Nope, 8.1L. And, yes it is an 01. And, yes that front end was only used for 01 & 02 models years. I prefer it over the 03-up. Same with the Silverado. The 01-02 had a more "robust" front end then 03-up when it became "sharp". Don't care for the 03-up Silverado, either. Yeah, I'll take those mirrors off your hands. I've never needed towing mirrors with any trailer I've towed, or own(ed). How much to you want?

Nope his is an 8.1l big block

Good memory, Alex! And, you can count pre decimal! Lol!! Just kidding, bud.

Nope, 8.1L. And, yes it is an 01. And, yes that front end was only used for 01 & 02 models years. I prefer it over the 03-up. Same with the Silverado. The 01-02 had a more "robust" front end then 03-up when it became "sharp". Don't care for the 03-up Silverado, either. Yeah, I'll take those mirrors off your hands. I've never needed towing mirrors with any trailer I've towed, or own(ed). How much to you want?

Good memory, Alex! And, you can count pre decimal! Lol!! Just kidding, bud.

Wow. You are nice. I'm gonna go cry in the corner now. :(

So what are you doing to fix the truck? New (used) cab, bed, and front fender?

I was thinking maybe $25 for them, but i know one has a crack in the plastic, I never knew it until I took it off the truck. I gotta dig them out and let you know for sure. They are power ones as well, but dont know if they have heat.

That's fine. My truck only has power mirrors. They're not heated. Hopefully the passenger side isn't the cracked one. That's the one I need.

I havent forgotten about you, the mirrors are over at my parents farm in a shed, I will be over there tomorrow and will get some photos of them and check them out.

No problem. Not like they are the only thing that is holding me up from getting her back on the road, lol. I still have to get a door, so I may even get one with the mirror. But, in the event that I don't, I'll need one from you.

Finally got some pictures today and of course its the passenger side thats cracked. Let me know if your interested and if you wanna wait till you get a door thats fine, they aren't going anywhere.

Thanks for taking the time out to snap the pictures, 91. Too bad it's the passenger side that's damaged. I got a door yesterday without the mirror. Kyle, what would you like for the mirror? It is a power mirror, correct?

Back