Warrior/A-Arms/Question

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CRSZILLA

Reaction score
Hi i have been rebuilding this warrior i had picked up last winter & i am ready for assembly & i had ordered a set of Caltric A-Arms Upper & Lower from Ebay & i hated to do it but looking at the prices to rebuild mine i just bought them & they were complete....Anyway i just got around to opening them up & the Uppers fit ok but the Bottom 2 do not fit at all they are just off & will not go in , The stock go right in & you can tell they are off when comparing the 2

The problem is i bought them 2 months ago & i just messaged them about it tonight, I mean i just found out myself...Lol Is there anything i can do & has anyone else purchased these & had issues or not

The posting stated they would fit a Yammaha Warrior YFM 350 1989-2003 & cost was $150 & some change, I have a 99' They look legit almost identical but the bottoms def do not fit

Now i am out $150+ Old A-Arms that are garbage, New Crap A-Arms that don't fit & every time i look at this thing it's something else

If anyone has some Nice Condition A-Arms for Sale at a decent price please let me know

Thanks for looking, Appreciate it ...

Last edited:
Oh man that sucks. I already sold my stock ones. Maybe someone on here can help you out thou

Thanks man....Yea i need to catch a break here

They messaged me back & said that they only have a 2 month Warranty & there's nothing they can do ...lol crazy how they can sell something that honestly don't fit & won't do nothing at all, I sent them Pic's & Video of them not fitting as well

Last edited:
You are making me question if you have a 99 or not? If you had a first gen and didn't know it, then the a arms for a second gen wouldn't fit. Everyone knows Caltric is not a top of the line product, but I would imagine that they would still at least bolt up. Do you have a picture of your quad, or know the 10th digit of the vin number?

Well when i bought it the frame was bad so i found a guy that had one for sale stating it was a 99 Frame...So good point man i will check the 10th digit & let you know, That may very well be the problem for sure

The 10th Digit is X which makes it a 99" so i am def right here & i checked & tripple checked & they will not go in let alone bolt up but the Top A-Arms Fit fine & the Bottom A-Arms will Fit the Top as well but not where they are suppose to go

I think i found a Parts quad though...a fella near me has a 2003 with no rims & Blown Motor but everything else is there plus aftermarket Exhaust for $275 i am going to hit him at $200 & pick it up i hope cause that's all i have but it's cheaper than buy more parts again...Lol

Last edited:
I wonder if the Caltric a arms are made for the first gen 87-89, and they were listed wrong on the ebay posting. It's sounds like that parts quad is a good buy, so I'd probably go that route.

I'm just reasoning as to why they don't fit. Mistakes happen, and they could be first gen only a arms, but Caltric listed them incorrectly.

I guess they sent me the wrong year, I am stuck with them now so if anyone needs a Set of A-Arms for a 96 or older then let me know They are Caltric A-Arms & are brand new with New Yamaha Bushings & End Caps & the hardware that they came with that i wasn't going to use....They are nice & Look Like Stock but just don't fit a 1999

I bought them for $150.00 so if anyone is interested or has a set of A-Arms in nice Condition, with good Ball Joints,Rubbers Ect... then please let me know

I also have many other Warrior Parts also

Thanks

Back