one way starter bearing

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

357warrior

Reaction score
Ne 1 know of a company that makes heavy duty starter bearing cuz mine let loose and it brand new and only been in since december but didnt ride the motor til like 2 1/12 months ago. Lucky if i got 10 rides. Im pushin like 13:1 compression and the white brothers cam might make it a lil harder to turn over. But appearantly the one i got and if continu to get replacemenys probably wont hold up. Ne help is appreciated

Was it a factory replacement bearing or one of the cheap ones off ebay? Also did you replace the starter gear too?

It was a $49 one on ebay and no didnt replace the gear but am this time. I did find a company l & l extreme that make heavy duty ones for $119

Those $49 ebay ones are junk. I`ve had customers trying to save a few bucks and get their own parts and I tell them the money you saved you`re going to spend more later when they have to pay me again to fix it. I haven`t heard anything about the I&I ones. If it works out let us know.

did you end up with the raptoroneway? i think i have one in my future but for this weekend im going to have to see if one of my many in that parts boxes is any better

Back