Hatfield McCoy, April 2013, ITS GOING DOWN.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's in?

• I'm in!

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • I'm out..

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Maybe, need dates

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters

duneracerweston

Reaction score
ok me and Pat will be there with our truck loads of people, exact date is still unknown, we are shooting for easter weekend.

Pat says his 87 wis out run my "inferior" 02 after he gets his stroker is so we are gonna have us a show down!

who is interested in coming?

1008 miles and 18 hours for me. I will put it on the calendar and see what I can do. Maybe I could pick up yamahauler, and 1998 to help pay for gas.

1008 miles and 18 hours for me. I will put it on the calendar and see what I can do. Maybe I could pick up yamahauler, and 1998 to help pay for gas.

18 hours so that means 16 from here holy **** that's a long ******* drive
do we need a trail pass to ride there? you guys gotta get all the info up and available especially if we have to send in for trail passes ahead of time I think if I remember right Pat said they were like $30

You have to buy your permits online at the website, or get one from a local vendor. They cost $50.00. Sorry they are not cheap. Buy it after the new year, though. It is only good for the year you buy it in. Many of the people who rent lodges, homes, and cabins sell permits. Easter weekend in the last weekend in March. Am going to check on the weather out there, cause I don't like the cold, and some more daylight would be awesome! That weekend will probably works best for dad and I because we can turn that into a 4 day weekend at the shop. But, if we can't do it that weekend, we will make a 4 day weekend work somehow.

Count me in!!! I'll keep posted for exact dates and what everyone plans to do for camping/sleeping. If anyone from ohio wants to go, We can carpool with my truck and trailer.

scott kyle josh, I'll callin you fools out!

If we all go in on a place soon, we can get something cool for cheap. I'm all for roughing it, but having the option for running water is huge plus!

Any input on what trail system??

Weston is wanting to do ALL 7 of them. Plans to make it a week long affair. Dad and I can only get away for a weekend. A solid 3 days. Would love to stretch it to 4, but we'll see what the work load is like. We've already ridden Buffalo Mountain, and just got done with Rock House. We are wanting to ride, Pocahantus, Indian Ridge, and Pinnacle Creek. They connect to one another, and have a solid 160 miles of trails! And dad and I prefer the green and blue trails, but are wanting to see what the black trails look like from system to system. Cause the black trails on Rock house were KNARLY, and I don't think that winching up a vertical rock face is riding. The blue trails are a blast and challanging. Rock House is probably the most fun/challanging of them all.

Week is pushing it for most people, but if they are making a treck, I could see what they want to do it all. Its a workout for sure, after three days riding non stop for the most part your beat.

I could do 4 days most likely. Im down for whatever system, I like the idea of the three connecting trails.

We are making it a all week thing since its probably a once in a lifetime trip, trying to get dates together asap, expect something tonight or tomorrow.

Ive got 2 350s coming up with us so it should be fun nomatter how you stack it!

I'm out, the wife just reminded me my buddy is getting married in vegas in may and there is no way I could afford 2 trips in a month and a half.:argh:

Back