RIP james

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BornWithNoBrains

Reaction score
images1.jpg

my friend he was 17 and a cool guy..he rolled a z400 pinned 5th gear...he hit a tree and rolled prob 5 or 6 times downhill the bike hitting him. then my friend matt hit his 400ex as he was trying to brake he just fell off ( no injuries to matt) this was 2 days ago and i was behind him as he took off me and my friend ride warriors and and 2 others on 400ex's no one knows about this because he was paralized from the neck down the surgery couldnt save him and he died today at 2:00am...it was crazy we was trying to get him to a field so helicopter could pick him up.his ankel got stuck in the nerf bars and he stayed with the bike as it rolled all i remeber is i was trying to get off my bike and all i heard was him screaming.. we tried to keep him still because he was yelling and moving his neck..(note:at this time i didnt know he was paralized) his helmet was smashed in on the side because the nerfbars landed on his head/and his bike was 30ft down the hill up against a tree. RIP. James

so sorry to hear this my friend. sucks that someone has to be taken so young.

SAd, very dad. My thought and prayers go out to you and his family. Glad that he was wearing helmet, but sorry that he didn't pull through.

:disgust:sorry, sure its hard on everyone...agreed with deadlast on helmet thou...i see so many people not wearing ANY protection...it was his time, my respects......

sorry man, never good to hear this stuff but it does teach you that these machines deserve a certain respect that most of us take for granted and tend to think we are invincible. Unfortunately no one is bulletproof and we can be taken at any moment. Prayers go out to your friends family and anyone else this may have affected.

That is horrible pal. No one deserves to leave this earth so young. Freak accidents are terrible. I guess the silver lining is that he was doing something he enjoyed, and wasn't taken by crime. None of us knew him, but we all losted an atv brother.

its terrible you know, because now i think what if that was me you know? he will have a good life in heaven. he will be missed because he was that friend that was funny and a cool guy to know he was always trying to cheer people up and make you smile. yea he acted dumb but he was a fun guy to hang with.....im going to miss him deeply

Sorry for your loss... Makes me really realize how lucky I got on sat when that a arm buckled. You just never know till it's too late. He is in a much better place then all of us.

yes sorry for your loss man I think we all tend to take life for granted and we need to realize we all have a limit we just don't know what that limit is till it's to late.

My prayers to you, and your friends family. I lost some friends when I was young and its hard to understand why, you just need to remember the good times and never forget how short life can be. Live a good life and ride hard but always wear your Helmet!

Very sorry to hear. Is that a picture of his z400 that he crashed?

I dont care how old this thread is. I am so sorry for your lost. He will still receive prayers from me. Im so sorry you had to be there and not be able to help him. I hope he is in a better place now.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Back