First warrior build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't ran 22's, but I really like the performance of 20's. I was surprised when I ditched the skid plate how much deeper I was digging the ruts in my woods.

I haven't ran 22's, but I really like the performance of 20's. I was surprised when I ditched the skid plate how much deeper I was digging the ruts in my woods.

I have 22" kenda bear claws and they are great. I run 14/40 gearing and with my mods I have plenty if power and top speed. I used to have 20s and they where ok. The 22s helped ground clearence alot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I put the warrior on Craigslist tonight. Trying to get my money back out of it. Just for kicks what do you guys think it's worth? I put it on Craigslist for 2200 obo. What do you guys think?

You're going to have a hard time selling it at that price. By me warriors only sell quick for around $1200 or less...

Well I put the warrior on Craigslist tonight. Trying to get my money back out of it. Just for kicks what do you guys think it's worth? I put it on Craigslist for 2200 obo. What do you guys think?

Man that's the price i bought the LT-R450. I agree with Warrior1996!

Well I have about 2000 just in parts. I hate to lose my ass on it but looks like that may be my only option. Most of the ones I see on Craigslist are between 1000 and 1500 but they are all in rough shape.

The only way to get close to what you have in it back out is to part it out. I personally would part out any aftermarket parts, then sell the quad as stock as possible. If it's already mostly stock, either try trading it or parting out the entire quad. Unfortunately, quads are basically a money pit lol.

Haha yeah I know the money pit part.lol might consider trading it for a jon boat. I hate to part it out cause if I do that and don't sell the parts I've got an atv in pieces.lol I do have the white brothers exhaust, pro taper bars, msr clutch perch, wheels and tires, and dg bumper.

Why are you deciding to sell your Warrior all of a sudden? Or was that your plan the whole time?

Not really my plan the whole time. Right now I just have too much money in it if something breaks and I have to put more money into it then I will never come out close to even. I figured right now while it is in good condition and not rode a lot I can get a little bit more money for it.

Back