**** trees

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loui350

Reaction score
Racing through the woods with my buddy im on my warrior hes on a raptor660 and im leading it and he is following close. I come around the bend sideways and a tree catching my back tire throws me into the only thorn tree around. Leaving my quad upsidedown in the middle of the trail. And my buddy hits the same tree causing him to get smashed between the two quads. (Just some cuts and bruises for him) but his brand new clutch mechanism got destroyed and my shifter completely snapped. First I did was get an axe and destroyed that tree for its existence. I was so pissed.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

No no it tripped up both of us. Two guys making the excact same mistake right in a row I think not. It deserved to die. Its in a happy place now lol

I mainly cut it down so it wouldn't happen again. And sorry I dont have any. I had a spare shifter so its fixed and hos raptor is in the shop right now. It did bend my footpeg tho :( hopefully the new nerfbars im getting will go on cause of it

The title of this thread....lol....mental images :laughup:

The title of this thread....lol....mental images :laughup:

Thanks hoover for that mental image haha. Hey theres gonna be some hot baby trees running around now ;)

Back