2011 Video Footage Contest

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadLastRacing

Reaction score
Alright Guys and Galls, you all have a little under one year to upload you best warrior riding footage. At the end of the year, winner gets a complete custom kit for............$50!!!!:eek::iagree:

I can be a montage, a mini move or just a bad ass clip, but it must feature you or a fellow member on a warrior, or rappy 350. At the end of the year, (Dec. 11) us YFM350 members will vote on the winner and you will then have the choice of a full complete custom kit, designed by you, at half the price.

Get out there, tear it up, warrior and rappy 350 represent. Have fun and good luck!

:atv::slayer::atv:

oh, goody goody goody lol. i should be making a few trips to the atv park this year too. i'm sure i'll be able to scrap up some good footage. of course, that is if i can get someone to film it haha.

sure wish I didn't sell my camcorder, only have a droid to record vids.... Well I got an reason to buy a new one now

I know it has to be of a warrior or rappy but got bored so i had a buddy video me on my mini bike i made back in high school. It's got a flat head briggs 5 hp running on alcohol with some home made wheelie bars i fabbed up! We've clocked it doin 45 mph with a radar gun, and yes im doin a wheelie. Not the smartest with no helmet but hey. Enjoy...
http://
One of these days ill get some vids of the warrior...

Last edited:
hahaha, I still got the minibike I made when I was 12. Its got a 5hp honda in it. Little thing rips.

Oh man this is a good thread. When the snow melts round here and I got my track built...... :)

well goin to make a new vid this sunday or get the footage in with the raptor on the motocross track and on the xc course

yeah these trails by my house are tight but fun. alot of these trails where made when i had a blaster. now the warrior barley fits lol. but spring is coming and i will be widing the trails for sure.

by the looks of the shadow it looks like your were not wearing a helmet :p naughty naughty be careful! sweet vid tho btw but just looking at the snow makes me shiver i hate riding in the cold

Back