who has had run-ins with the coppers???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warrior87sambo

Reaction score
hey guys thought this might be cool. post your stories about cops and fourwheelers haha. i personally have never had one with em on a quad but two cops did pull me over one time while i was on a mountain bike in my neighborhood, yeah thats right a bicycle (i got the lights and everything) made me put my hands on the hood while he went through my camelbak that had my keys, wallet, and phone in it. i must have looked awful suspicious on my $1500 dollar mountain bike riding though my neighborhood on the way home from my friends house at 10pm lol. anyways he let me off because he said they were having break ins in the neighborhood and they were doing checks.

share your cop stories!!!

Nothing crazy but the 1st day I bought my quad on the way home I stopped at a park to relieve my riding itch lol . 20min of ripping up a football field 3 park police (federal police super assholes compared to county) pull up . I immediately pulled over I was told that I'm going to be charged with destruction of federal property have my quad impounded and a 1,500 fine . The amount of calls I made got me off with a warning lls.

Nothing crazy but the 1st day I bought my quad on the way home I stopped at a park to relieve my riding itch lol . 20min of ripping up a football field 3 park police (federal police super assholes compared to county) pull up . I immediately pulled over I was told that I'm going to be charged with destruction of federal property have my quad impounded and a 1,500 fine . The amount of calls I made got me off with a warning lls.
not gonna lie, youre an idiot

Got chased down some train tracks by 3 cops one night. They were investigating a break in at an industrial park (Was NOT us) while we were just out for a putt bc the weather was nice.

No doubt. No need to tear up a football field. And federal land. This is why local spots to ride are getting shut down. Gives quad riders a bad name.

Dude The football field hasn't been used in 10+ years the goal post are falling apart from rust. Me and my neighbor are the ones who cut the grass to keep it looking decent . The park itself is done for the play area is turning into a jungle lol no one goes there because they can't tell its a park and there are no signs posted saying federal property and/or no motorized vehicles (which is one reason i was let go with a warning)What gives quad/dirt bike riders a bad name is the fuckers that ride on the streets like they are registered vehicles ,the ones that have no respect for there neighbors and ride up and down the neighborhood making a **** load of noise,the ones that ride on posted private property I could go on and on dude ,as for me I'm far from that very far

I used to run now I stop pull on the side of the road and chat with them and shoot the ****. don't disrespect them they wont disrespect you or your quad

Because you were riding in a park, you can't just ride anywhere you want

Like I stated above the place is run down and nobody takes care of it and there's not one posted sign to warn anyone . If you where to see the place thoughts of riding would have come to mind and I guess your a angel nor a idiot because you've never riding on the streets or some where illegal

OP. You really complied? There is zero reason that they should have been allowed to go through your personal things, not cool..

Me and my cousin took my warrior and a raptor through town to go to a huge festivial it was all fun with the girls asking for rides and all that jazz till the towns biggest jerk of a cop heard us and decided to chase us. Its pretty easy to escape when you got a couple muddy roads and some narrow paths that go deep into the woods to your house. Sometimes I like my HMF exhaust other times I sure wish it was quiet

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

I use to be a crazy fucker years ago but its all good now, Honestly grateful to even be alive, Wonderful Whites of Eastern Ky enough said lol. Whats crazy about this topic 2 cops that arrested me for charges I'd rather not mention, Are my workout partners at my local YMCA. Its funny how things change. 2014

when i first got my bike all registered for ohv i decided to just ride the back roads to get to my casual riding place. two motorcycle cops cornered me when i was leaving the neighborhood. they asked me if i was registered and i told them not for street. they told me to turn around so i did....

we have this neighborhood out in the middle of nowhere where basically everyone rides so nobody cares if you use the street to get out there. when one of my buddies lived out there he rode past a cop just hanging out. they waved at each other. then he decides to open it up right in front of him to a weelie. cop gets on him and fills him with fines. turns out couple months later the cop was one of the officers killed by a guy running from the cops.

i guess one day you hate a cop cause you were being an idiot, the next you have total respect for him for just doing his job.

[.

i guess one day you hate a cop cause you were being an idiot, the next you have total respect for him for just doing his job.[/QUOTE]

naw ---always a hater:tup:

well cops are people too and I respect them. Till they try and case me down to impound my bike. Then its balls to the walls going through cornfields and creek beds.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

when they stop me i say where am i been lost in the woods for 2 days now finally got out can you help me home!!!!!

Back