Project F-350 Raptor / aka : Starscream

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice score on the Flexx bars. I see you got the older ones with one elastomer on each side (compression only) they make a kit to put in rebound too. It adds an elastomer by the nut on each side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice score on the Flexx bars. I see you got the older ones with one elastomer on each side (compression only) they make a kit to put in rebound too. It adds an elastomer by the nut on each side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did some research after reading this, and i cannot thank you enough for the info! I ordered a rebuild kit from FasstCo and it actually includes the rebound upgrade for Gen 1 bars!!!! So thank you so much for the info, i have the refresh kit on order and should be here next week.

I think I'm going to send my 660 rear shock into Monster performance for the rebuild that it needs. Your build is moving along crazy fast. It'll be one of the nicest raptors on here pretty quick.

If you end up using Monster Performance tell Ian you were referred by Jessee Compton and he will hook us both up. That goes for anyone on here, just as a reference he just finished my Elka Stage 3 fronts, all new seals/custom valve for me/ oil service, etc/ and a deep cleaning. Total price including shipping back to me $267.

Thanks for the compliments on the Raptor, I don't think it will ever be completely done but it sure will be awesome!

Well i have been VERY busy lately so haven't accomplished as much as i would have liked. Last weekend was my first time out on the CRF250R, its being sold..... i have a wife and kids to think of!!!!!!!!! LOL

Anyway, i have made some forward momentum and decided that my accent color is going to be green in order to break up the black and blue; i think it looks great and i would love to hear other's opinions as well. After installing the Flexx bars i had to come up with a solution for the Neutral and Reverse lights, while not a necessity i do enjoy having them so this is what i came up with. It works great i either have to lean back just a bit to see under the bars or forward just a bit to see over the bars.

Then i got to work on removing the E-brake, i have had the cover plate for a few weeks but just had to find the time to get it done. I ended up going with Alba because i like their products fit/finish.

Then today while i was getting the Rappy all ready for tomorrows ride i was adjusting the idle and decided that i was going to add a fuel filter. As you can see in the photo it is fairly simple, you just have to make sure that the angle is correct or the fuel will not flow into the filter efficiently enough and starve your engine.

I was hoping my Elka front's would be here in time for my ride tomorrow but it looks like it will be Monday, so i'll have some photos of them in the future. Thanks to everyone for the input/advice/compliments and this quad has become my labor of love!

Looking good bro. I'll definitely mention you if I use Monster Performance. The green accents look sharp.

Back