Welcome to all new members.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everyone!

I've had my 2 Warriors for quite some time now. The first one is an 87 that I've had for just about a decade now. The second one is an 02 that I picked up 4 or 5 years ago. TBH, I used and abused both of them on a regular basis. Well now that it's getting cold again I picked up a rear shock for the 87 and while I was replacing it, decided to just give the whole thing a once over and fix all the little things I've smashed over the years. I can't believe I haven't found this forum earlier!

Hello everyone!

I've had my 2 Warriors for quite some time now. The first one is an 87 that I've had for just about a decade now. The second one is an 02 that I picked up 4 or 5 years ago. TBH, I used and abused both of them on a regular basis. Well now that it's getting cold again I picked up a rear shock for the 87 and while I was replacing it, decided to just give the whole thing a once over and fix all the little things I've smashed over the years. I can't believe I haven't found this forum earlier!

Welcome there is lots of great info

hello

Hello everyone, i was a member a for a couple years a while back but, had to set up new email and just never had the chance to hop back on and redo my yfm350 account. I have a 99 warrior that im currently rebuilding into a tt/street quad. will be adding it to the build thread.

Salutations!

Just got a Warrior a couple days ago. I've had Banshees since the early 90's. (I'm old!) This is my first Warrior and it is gonna need some attention.

Last edited:
Back