Ran the 446

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mickey told me with the Edelbrock carb, I'm making about 45HP, and through first and second gear this thing takes off like a Banshee with pipes on a powerband, the only thing is this is off idle.

hey i was just wondering how much it cost to get it bored to a 446 including the cost of the piston and everything

Tyler said:
hey i was just wondering how much it cost to get it bored to a 446 including the cost of the piston and everything

Everything was like $1200, but I got porting done and had the valves done and replaced.

Mickey told me with the Edelbrock carb, I'm making about 45HP, and through first and second gear this thing takes off like a Banshee with pipes on a powerband, the only thing is this is off idle.
have you had it on a dyno bc that is alot of power for a warrior motor that is like 10 hp more then a yfz 450 bc a stock warrior is under 20 hp so if you got 25 hp out of that kit that would b sweet and what kind of p&p do you have done to it .... i think that it would b maybe 40 at the most and that would b one fast warrior

My yfz 450 was running 40 horses, i couldnt imagine you getting 45 out of that thing, thats crazy! Sweet job buddy!

Back