who lives in or around upstate ny?? looking to start a group ride sometime soon!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beamesy7

Reaction score
Im located just outside of fulton ny in oswego county, I have easy access to many trails and am lookin to get some fellow riders togethor to go on an adventure! Havent set a date yet but will if I can get some replies and people interested! The local atv club here is even sponsered by yamaha!! Many miles of trails with a wide variety of trails from woods to whoops, straight, twisty, hilly, flat, mud to dry we have it all up here! So either pm or post here and lets set a date and get some ppl togethor and ride!!!:atv:

I'll drive up there. I'm dying for an adventure. My local ride spot has gotten boring. Send me a pm. Its a 3 hour haul for me up there but you make it sound like its worth the trip.

A little update, im am still 100% down for setting up rides with everyone, jimmy I semt you a pm. As of now im in the middle of a complete rebuild ground up, all of my parts will be in within the next week! Freshed up the motor with a .020 over wiseco 10.25:1 piston and rings, s1hc, k&n air filter, outerwears and jets, timing chain, etc. Spruced up the frame with some fresh paint, and touched up the arms, new bars and handguards and much more! So ive been a busy beaver persay lol. But I will be up and running and have her broken in real soon!!!!

going to tug hill next week for the flat rock race and water skip any one going would like to meet up with any one hit me up via facebook (gary Yamaha )

Its stars on next sat but ill be up there on Thursday ill find out the address for tug hill its Up north ill gey back to u ur on my fb right

Back