new HMF pipe? Signature X: Borich Series

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CJCaldie

Reaction score
anyone heard about these? im dead set on an HMF and stumbled across this on accident today. did some mild research and it looks like a cross between the pro and comp...or something. looks like the comp performs well in the low to mids while this pipe performs in mid to highs

quote from Chris Borich on another forum, "There is a few differences from the HMF Competiton series. After testing all winter long we settled on a larger 2 and 1/8" core with a special perforation design that offers a noticeable increases in the high RPM ranges. Which is where I like to run it. Don't worry though it still makes nice solid power through the bottom and mid range...."

doesn't sound like my type of pipe cause i do a little of everything, not just WOT. but its curious

http://hmfracing.com/news/signature-x-borich-series

Last edited:
They are a solid exhaust, A lot of guys run them in XC on raptor 250's and Apex's. Chris Borich is the man, Very respected pro. The exhaust looks great, and its got a bigger core for more horsepower kinda like the Curtis sparks bigcore. HMF are loud but are all around great exhausts.

Back