Very poor ebay seller: highdesertmotorsports541

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JRK5892

Reaction score
I purchased a set of nerf bars from them, they did not fit and the mouts where completely wrong, they asked for pics, i sent them, they asked for more pics, i sent them more... no response... so i messaged them again asking what else they needed... nothing. 4 more messages later i finally reached out to Tusk themselves... Tusk did a fantastic job of working with me to resolve the issue i was having and not getting help from the ebay vender highdesertmotorsports541. Very poor seller comunication, very poor responses, very little intrest in customer satisfaction.

Tusk however is a stand up company!

I seen the pics of the nerfs they was way off when mounted, Im glad Tusk resolved the problem for you, I have a set of Tusk nerfs and well worth the price. I am a big ebay shopper so thanks for the heads up.

I got mine from him too.... Weird. Mine were a PAIN IN THE ASS to get on. It took three of us to hold up each differnt peice and where it mounts under the exhaust header only one screw fits and the other doesnt.

the ones he sent me where no where even close to mounting up... the mounts that Tusk sent me use the lower engine bolt and work great! just sad he would not back the product that he sells or even try to help, pathetic really

Back