Alba Pro-Elite nerf bars. Pics, review, etc.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robstar

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just got some nerf bars on my Raptor 350 and I had some questions about them before I purchased so I thought I'd post up some pics and reviews to help anyone that might have similar questions. Granted these are on a Raptor 350 I figure they're close enough to the Warrior that it will still be helpful.

I went with the Alba Pro-Elite nerf bars because I don't ride very much or very hard but wanted something to keep myself from running my feet over if I ever slipped a peg. They were the cheapest ones I could find on Ebay. The seller advertised them as being made by the same company that makes the Tusks. Others have said that these are exactly like their Tusks so that may be the case.

But the product quality looks great! The welds are nice and smooth, no nasty marks, and they fit the pegs perfectly. The one complaint I have about fitment is it seems the bars may have sprung back a little as I had to persuade them into position by first sliding them over the front mounting tube and then just pushing them into place on the peg. No biggie though.

Also, the nets seem like they are universal and they don't really fit these small nerfs very well. There is like 3" of extra strap on one end and then only a 1/2" on the other end. But again not really a problem.

Overall they were cheap (less than $90) and will get the job done, I just wish I went with black.

IMG_1270.jpg

IMG_1271.jpg

IMG_1272.jpg

IMG_1273.jpg

IMG_1274.jpg

IMG_1275.jpg

IMG_1278.jpg

IMG_1280.jpg

Hope this helps anyone with questions about how these things mount or what kind of quality the cheap nerfs are.

Robbie

I have the same nerf bars but mines black there really tough I've bounced mine off trees and everything.

Nice write up. I actually just bought a set yesterday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

i dont like how it mounts to the engine mounts, but it seems to be proven so i guess it works!

Back