Raptor 660 build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if you already knew this or not but you can flip the rear link and it will lower it. I personally haven't done it to mine, I ended up buying a GT Thunder XC link. Nice pics!!!

Wasnt impressed with my dual rate works like I was with BKs triple rates. Decided to try a set of yfz shocks
du9a7ugu.jpg

I like the gunmetal shock body, I had YFZ's on mine for a year and loved them on stock arms, never tried them on extended arms but have heard they are awesome once dialed in.

My brother has a Yamaha raptor 770 Big bore we had the Same mechanic build the engine that fixed my warrior electrical problem the raptor rips the only limitations that were put on it was it ad to be able to run on 92 it has dual exhaust custom intake but Is now Sitting with a bad head gasket and a bad radiator fan

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Looks like a fun weekend. :) I got to head up and get these spindles back to you soon.

Im so jealous right now lol BOOOOO. Looks like a hell of a time. That guy on the YFZ can ride, I watched your videos last night.

Back