northeast Ohio.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in Ashtabula Ohio, but I am fixing my bike so I can't ride right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ha well actually i bought a carb and Nerf bars and the carb is being a real pain right now, so thats why its not running.

I just found a place last summer it's pretty cool, called Pine Lakes, it's in jefferson

I'm from Akron as well. Only place in NE Ohio to even consider a real wheeling spot is Wellsville. (which is just down river from the Y Town)

Its my weekend home away from home, even if my quad is always in pieces......

Wellsville is the ****!

I'm going to be heading to bear creak this sunday with my brother. I've been hearing a lot of rumors locally lately about people getting their bikes confiscated for riding down in Wellsville. Anyone know if there is any merit or grain of truth in any of that?

I grew up riding dirtbikes and quads down in wellsville and i'd love to go back down there but i dont think i want to risk fines and possibly losing my warrior if any of the rumors are true lol

Hahahhahhahah, that place and its rumors.

All is good there, no fines or law interfering. Oak Tree is no more, land is sold, so I wouldn't park there, but everything else is good to go. I have a campsite and camper there, he me up some time and I can show yah around.

Bear creek is ok, kinda boring after a bit, but the woods back off to the right can be fun. To bad Crow Canyon is now a members only place.

Yea I saw that. I've never been there and wanted to check it out but i saw that members only stuff on the site they have :( I might just take you up on that offer later in the summer deadlast :) We're mostly going down to bear creak so my brother can get his new carb dialed in on his RM 125. He lives in a trailer park and the neighbors call in and complain every time he even starts it up so he wants to go down there and open her up to get everything checked out and adjusted before Renegade

I live about 5 minutes from bear creek, i drive my quad there its so close, i even know the secret paths to get inside for free, but i don't use them because i like to support the place, i also have a friend who has a membership at crows canyon so i can get in as their guest

I live about 5 minutes from bear creek, i drive my quad there its so close, i even know the secret paths to get inside for free, but i don't use them because i like to support the place, i also have a friend who has a membership at crows canyon so i can get in as their guest

I'll be at bear creek saturday

Back