• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Um skid plate

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xavier

Reaction score
There on ebay for like 20 bucks fits raptor 350 kinda makes me wonder if they are real... opinions??

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Anyone think i should go for it or not... are skid plates even worth it?

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

I got a REALLY nice 1/4 inch aluminum diamondplate skid from sparky michigan for jusy a little more and I guarantee after it got here, I will never need another one. I am very satisfied or wouldn't be recommending it!

Id get it for that price! Worth it hell yea! Would you rather have rocks and other crap beating on the undercarriage and motor of your quad?! I wouldnt!

Damn straight they're worth it. That's a helluva price. I'd get it if I didn't already have one.

My brother and I picked up one for each of us haha great deal

Sometimes companies don't update it. My last couple purchases never came with tracking numbers or updates.

If I get that then ill file a report with the BBB just like I did on the ass wipes who made me pay $65 for some pivot works bearings, but on their site said I would get a lonestar carrier rebuild kit...

Idc about waiting on skid but I also bought bumper from them for my bros bday and if its late I'm gonna be pissed

Back