• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2002 warrior $1000.00

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lucky, all i find here is an assho;e who thinks his blown up warrior is still worth 1500.00,, called a guy last week with a 2004 that looked rode hard only to find out it didnt run and he still wanted 1200.00. i told him his ant no better then my blown up 88 that i got for free,haha

Just picked up my 2002 for $250 locally.

added a New Piston, and rebuilt head, she is good to go.

Once I clean her up, I'll have less than $500 into it.

I'm happy with that.

This is stupid, there's no chain on the bike! If your not going to slap a new 100 dollar chain on it and advertise it with a hot-shot new chain and get more $$ out of it, at least leave the original on so somebody can test drive it. Idiot!

But, I'm used to walking away from rip offs...

Exactly. I hate people that sell these things that is missing stuff, and say it's an "easy fix". If this ad had that it was an "easy fix" i'd be rofl..

Let me guess, no title, oops i "forgot" that it has an oil leak, and firm on price. lol..

Exactly, I would never even bother with an ad for something that I couldn't try out right when I got there. I want to know that it runs and works the way it should. I love seeing ads that say "just needs a battery" but you know for sure that's just them saying they don't want you to ride it or try starting it, they just want to get your money and have you get out. I think people fail to realize when they try to sell things that don't work for a high price is that someone can get the same exact thing that actually works for the same price or less. It's funny to me.

I was looking at the add, and it doesn't have a chain in the pictures..
I also noticed that theres no pics of the left side of the quad?? I bet the chain snapped, and busted the case.....

That's why its an "easy fix" harharhar... I know damn well what happens when a chain snaps..

Latest posts

Back